1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer / tablet / smartphone user to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information on navigation is made from such equipment.
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies to enhance your experience in navigation. For example, remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and in future visits. The information contained in cookies allows us to further improve the website.
3. Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request us.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website reads every time you make a return visit. A permanent web has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Cookies techniques: those necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: they are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Cookies advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most effective way possible, the advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.
4. Cookies settings
To learn how to configure the management of cookies on your browser can consult the following links major browsers and devices:
5. Acceptance of cookies
The Ciruelo S.L. Thank you to consent to accept cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that enable us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications to suit your preferences.