A refreshing and tropical alternative for an unforgettable gastronomic journey!
Combine the juicy flavour of melons and the sweetness of El Ciruelo grapes, plums and nectarines in this fruit salad recipe typical of Vietnamese cuisine: Ha Qua Dam. We tell you how to make this very special fruit salad!
🔸 200 g melon
🔸 200 g El Ciruelo nectarines
🔸 200 g El Ciruelo black seedless grapes
🔸 200 g El Ciruelo white seedless grapes
🔸 200 g El Ciruelo plums
🔸 240 ml coconut milk
🔸 240 ml condensed milk (lactose free)
🔸 1 cc ground cinnamon
🔸 1 cc ground ginger
🔸 1 cc of ground cardamom
🔸 Basil leaves
- Mix the coconut milk, condensed milk and spices in a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for a refreshing 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the fruit.
- Make little balls with the melon using a pastry scoop, you can do it like a pro in the kitchen!
- Wash the grapes and separate them from the twigs. Wash the nectarines and plums and cut them into squares to give your fruit salad an artistic touch!
- Keep the fruits in the fridge to keep them fresh and delicious until serving time.
- In a bowl, mix all the prepared fruits and serve them with the delicious coconut cream we prepared earlier. Don’t forget to garnish with a few basil leaves for that final touch of freshness.
- Allergen info:
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
Remember that you can adapt the recipe to your taste and add a little more fun and flavour – enjoy the summer!